Reality Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne

[DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 am

In Character

1.1-Surname: Licavoli

1.2-Forname: Anthony

1.3-Gender: Male

1.4-Age: 24

1.5-PhoneNumber: 8394

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.0-Do you own all licenses[if yes post SS]: No - I do however have both my drivers, and boating licenses.

2.1-Any medical problem? None

2.2-Have you ever served time in jail?[If yes ,how long?] no

2.3-Why do you want to join LSPD?
I want to be a member of the Los Santos Police Department because, my uncle, who i was raised by, was a member of the LSPD; but was KIA in his twenty-second year of duty.

2.3-What are your goals being police officer?[minimun 100 words]
My goals on being a member of the Los Santos police department are simple. I want to clean the streets of harsh and cruel criminals. I want to destroy any and all drug or weapon related gangs or organizations. I would also like to contribute to the local community of Los Santos, by helping them to make Los Santos a perfect place to live. Above listed are the goals i hope to accomplish while being a member of the los santos police department.

2.4-Why do you think we are going to accept you?[minimun 100 words]
I think i should be accepted into the Los Santos Police Department because, I have what it takes mentally and physically to do my job, and do it correctly. I also believe that, my own knowledge from both my uncle and being a minor detective can help me in cases when there is nothing else to depend on but the cold hard facts. I also am an all-around great guy, both my attitude in the field and my attitude when all is said-and-done are outgoing and helpful.

2.4-Biography[minimun 120 words]:
I was born in the year of 1987. Times were hard in a house-hold with five other children, but it always made you a tougher person to have older brothers and sisters. But in my case, they were cousins. My mother had died shortly after giving birth to me. Her name was Nicole Licavoli, she had a PHD in physical health and pyscology. My father was a beat-cop, he worked the tough streets of eastern los santos, the worst district in all of los santos. He was a fun-loving man but when it came to his work he refused to forget or forgive anyone or thing. This is what got him murdered.

I grew up with my Uncle, Aunt, and three cousins. It was rough esecially since no one had enough money to pay for just three kids, let alone another. I soon graduated, with honors, from the university of southern fierro. I then transfered to the Los Santos Cadet Academy.
2.5-Current Job: None

2.6-Any past expirience?
No, i was a minor detective at one point in my later teen years.

Out Of Character

3.1-Name: James

3.2-Age 14

3.4-Geographical Location: Columbus, OH - United States

3.5-Timezone: -4 GMT

3.6-Game Level: 15
Back to top Go down
Ceaser_Rodrigues
Executive Adminstrator
Executive Adminstrator
Ceaser_Rodrigues

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 pm

i want to make sure you are serious this job is not a easy job and i have to make sure you are serious about joining the lspd you have 24 hours to replie to this post

L.S.P.D. Chief Ceaser Rodrigues
Back to top Go down
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah, i'm serious about joining. I think i will do well at this job if you accept me and allow me to join.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Co-Executive
Old School Player
Co-ExecutiveOld School Player
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 am

Pending Decision
Back to top Go down
http://www.realityroleplay87.webs.com
Long_Kwan
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Long_Kwan

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 am

Inactive

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]   [DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application] Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Anthony_Licavoli [LSPD application]
Page 1 of 1