HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marshall_Smith
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos Police Department

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application   Thu May 10, 2012 10:23 pm

1.1-Surname: Marshall

1.2-Forname: Smith

1.3-Gender: Male

1.4-Age: 22

1.5-PhoneNumber: 10307

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.0-Do you own all licenses[if yes post SS]: No, I do not own a Pilots License

2.1-Any medical problem? Back in 1996, I broke my leg falling off of my roof. Sometimes, it still twitches or starts to hurt when I run.

2.2-Have you ever served time in jail?[If yes ,how long?] No

2.3-Why do you want to join LSPD? It has always been my dream to join the LSPD. My father, and his father were both LEOs, and I want to follow in their steps.

2.3-What are your goals being police officer?[minimun 100 words] My goals are simple. I want to completely rid Los Santos from crime. However, that's not realistic. I want to be another trustworthy man that anybody can come to for help. I want to be a public figure of defense against the tyranny of well known gangs such as the Ballas. I want to take Los Santos back for the common man, and not the petty thief. I am currently in a neighborhood watch program, to protect my street. I have seen to many murders, rapes, and assaults to continue to do nothing. The biggest goal that I have though, is to one day be the Chief of Police.

2.4-Why do you think we are going to accept you?[minimun 100 words] I am strong, and I am committed. I also listen to my commanders no matter what they say, I would gladly throw my life away if it meant saving their lives. I am also very loyal and dependable. No matter where I am, whether I have a car or on foot, I will go anywhere to save a fellow officer, or a citizen. I have never believed in thing's such as accepting bribes. A common phrase,
"If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." comes to mind. I will have every one of my fellow LEOs backs until my life is over. Furthermore, you will never see me give less then 110%.

2.4-Biography[minimun 120 words]: I was born in San Fierro. Growing up, my grandfather was a LEO in the SFPD force. I was always so excited to see him cruising around trying to stop criminals. One day, when I was twelve, my grandfather was shot and killed by a mafia hitman. I still have never felt as much grief as I did back then. Later on in my life, I believe it was five years ago now, my father was stabbed by a petty thief, who stole a grand total of 10 dollars. I almost lost my father, for ten dollars. After that I couldn't take it anymore, I left San Fierro and moved to the Los Santos. I was 18 when I first arrived. I got a job working as a pizza delivery boy, getting payed minimum wage. That was all well and good for two year's, until I met a girl. Her name was Ashley, and she was perfect. I knew I couldn't support us both with my pizza boy job and still support us both. I couldn't find any work however, so I resorted to whatever was out there. That led me to meeting a thug named Jiminez. Jiminez obviously was in a gang, but I didn't care. I needed a high paying job. He payed me seventy dollars an hour to deliver crates to a warehouse. I never knew what was in them, but all I cared about was Ashley. The money payed for a nice home in Idlewood, things had been looking up. Until of course, one year ago when I had just turned 21, I came home to find that Ashley was gone. Scribbled on a note were the words, "I'm sorry. But I couldn't live this lie anymore. You'll be better without me." I haven't seen here since. After I had found that note I quit my job with Jiminez, and for awhile lived on the streets. A few month's ago, I found a job as a bodyguard. The work isn't always easy, but it keeps me sheltered and put's bread on the table. I have been saving up my money, and am currently renting a house back in Idlewood.

2.5-Current Job: Bodyguard

2.6-Any past expirience? I have cruised along with a few officers, but other then that, no.

Out Of Character

3.1-Name: Jared R.

3.2-Age 20

3.4-Geographical Location: USA

3.5-Timezone: Mountain Time in the US

3.6-Game Level: 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceaser_Rodrigues
Executive Adminstrator
Executive Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application   Fri May 11, 2012 1:01 am

Acepted

Ceaser Rodrigues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared_Rodrigues
Executive Adminstrator
Executive Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application   Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 am

Marshall what is your realy name first name and last please

You can add me on steam if you have it.

[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityroleplay87.forumotion.com/
Jared_Rodrigues
Executive Adminstrator
Executive Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application   Sun May 27, 2012 8:39 am

Mine is Jared Ridgway

You can add me on steam if you have it.

[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realityroleplay87.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Marshall_Smith - LSPD Recruitment Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1