Reality Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hyldran0

hyldran0

Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply Empty
PostSubject: Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply New-Forum-Header

In Character Information

First Name:* Henrik

Last Name:* Lettson

Sex/Gender:* Male

Contact Number:* 4323

E-Mail Address:* Timmie_30@hotmail.com

Place of Birth/Origin:* Sweden

Employment:* none

Current Address:* none

Years lived in San Andreas:* 1 years

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?* no, i have not.

Have you ever served time in prison?* No, i have not.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language?* (YES OR NO) Yes, i can!

Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?* (YES OR NO) Drivers License i can get easy. And Weapon also, i think.

Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?* (YES OR NO) NO.

Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?* (YES OR NO) YES.

Do you know your way around San Fierro well?* (YES OR NO) YES.

Why do you wish to join the San Fierro Police Department?*[150 Word] I wanna join cause i wanna help out in San Fierro. I live to do that! Back in Sweden i was a Cop. I has done some years now since i worked as a cop. I moved away from sweden to start a new life.
I like the life as a cop, and i love helping people. I also enjoy getting helping people doing crimes, I can get them on another path in life. I give them a chance and i will help them out as much as i can. If thay don't wanna get my help or such, I will do my best to get them in other thoughts.

[OOC] It's hard to find 150 words.
-------------------------------------------

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?* Well, there is only this Apply form at the moment, But i think i will really do a great job and help you out!

Life Biography:* [250 Word]
Hello my name is Henrik Lettson, at the moment i'm staying at a hotel but will buy a house soon. I moved to San Fierro for about 1 years ago, before that i lived in Sweden.
Back in Sweden i worked as a cop for 3 years. It was much to do in sweden but not that intresting jobs there. But i got alot of people on the right path in life. It's why i moved here, to San Fierro. I wanted to help more people and such!
I love driving at night and just look at the people walking around here and there.

The time i grow up i lived at my dad, He was the chief in his own Police Department. He died 2 years ago. He was a great man!
It's kinda why i moved here also, It was his dream! I Wanted to live his dream!

I'v not done so much in my life, mostly school and training to be a cop.
One day i hope to be a very high ranked Police officer!

Out of Character Information

Sex/Gender:* Male

Country of origin:* Sweden

Timezone:* GMT +1

How long have you been playing on this server?* Some Hours, And gotten some help from Smith. Really great!

Do you have any other accounts?* (YES OR NO) No.

Past Character Names + Levels:* -

Have you been warned/banned? If so, how many times were you warned/banned and what were they for?* None

How many hours a day do you play?* I Can play from 1-18 hours a day.

Do you have a working microphone?* (YES OR NO) Yes.

Are you prepared to use TeamSpeak?* (YES OR NO) Yes.

Your past roleplay experience/history:* Other GTA San Andreas SA-MP servers and World Of Warcraft! Alot.

Do you have any previous roleplay experience as a cop? (YES or NO) Yes i have.

Have you read the information regarding the minimum requirements?* (YES or NO) Yes, and i agree.

Your character's stats (screenshot):*
https://2img.net/h/i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu216/hyldran0/Namnls-12.png

Back to top Go down
Smithy
San Andreas News Agency
San Andreas News Agency
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 am

/support, great app and good and effort
Back to top Go down
hyldran0

hyldran0

PostSubject: Re: Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks alot!

~Hyldran0~
Back to top Go down
Sean_Heatley1

PostSubject: Re: Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:44 pm

(( Please make a reply here, if you are still interested in joining and are an active player ))
Back to top Go down
Sean_Heatley1

PostSubject: Henrik Lettson   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

Henrik Lettson, Im happy to tell you that your SFPD Application has been ACCEPTED!
Welcome to SFPD
Friendly regards,
Your chief, Sean Heatley

((please come online to get your invitation. Thank you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply   Henrik_Lettson's  SFPD Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Henrik_Lettson's SFPD Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Roleplay :: Recruitment Office-
Jump to: